Suppose you are in a high level executive meeting and your phone rings. A good many of us have had that happen at least once. Rather than waiting for it to happen again, consider adding this innovative Android app, SoundOFF!, to save you from embarrassment. SoundOFF! allows your Android smartphone to switch sound profiles automatically according to your preferences. When you’re in noise-sensitive locations such as a library, church or hospital, the ringer automatically switches to Vibrate for you. SoundOFF! is available at Google’s Play Store (play.google.com).
Using SoundOFF! to switch the sound mode automatically on your smartphone has some amazing benefits:
- Automatic Switching Based on Your GPS LocationSoundOFF! identifies your location using your phone’s built-in GPS and Google Maps, and then automatically switches to the preset sound profile from your saved location as you get within range.
- Switch from Ring to Mute or VibrateYou customize the ring mode switch from Ring to Vibrate or Mute once, and then forget it. That is a big help for busy people everywhere.
- Vital Contact NumbersSoundOFF! gives you an innovative option so you can save Vital Numbers for important calls you must always take. Calls from these important numbers override the current sound setting with a special SOS ringtone, so you never miss an important call.
- Set Location RadiiSoundOFF! allows you to specify range distances so that the ring mode switches in close proximity (between 50 and 1,500 feet) of your Saved Locations. You can edit or delete your saved locations whenever necessary.
- Default SettingsSoundOFF! lets you create a default settings for all locations outside your Saved Locations. This default setting dictates the phone’s ring mode when you are in environments other than those you have specifically saved.