SoundOFF! an app that users can download on their Android smartphone. The main feature of this app is that it automatically switches the smartphone to Ring, Vibrate or Mute, depending upon user’s preferences.
How does it work?
Users can add any location where they want the phone to switch from Ring, Vibrate or Mute
- Radii can be set anywhere from 15 to 1,500 feet.
- Save location
A user can edit or delete saved location or change the preference anytime they want. For this, the user needs to follow these steps:
- Tap Saved Locations and select the address you wish to edit or delete.
- Tap the “Pencil” button make any changes or deletions.
- The user can verify the address, change the name, change the preferred Mode and confirm the proper radius for that address.
- Google Maps will display the location along with an estimate of the saved radius.
As a user of SoundOFF! app, you can add important numbers that you never want to miss
- This app allows users to add phone number(s) that they do not want to miss. These numbers will ring regardless of your saved locations or preferences.
- These numbers may include:
- Contact numbers of clients
- Contact number of your child or his/her school
- Contact number of your spouse or girlfriend
- Contact number of your aged parents or other vital contact numbers which you never afford to miss.
- All vital numbers are fully editable and can be deleted at any time.
- SoundOFF! also gives an option for your phone to use unique SOS ringtone, whenever these important numbers will call you.